英语小故事?故事二 老人和老猫 一个年迈的老人养一只猫。这只猫也非常老了。她跑得很快,但是牙齿很糟糕。一天王还是那个,这只老猫看见一只小老鼠。它抓住了小老鼠,但是它却吃不了它,因为它的牙齿不够锋利了。那么,英语小故事?一起来了解一下吧。
My First and My Last
When George was thirty-five, he bought a small plane and learned to fly it. He soon became very good and made his plane do all kinds of tricks.
George had a friend. His name was Mark. One day George offered to take Mark up in his plane. Mark thought, "I've travelled in a big plane several times, but I've never been in a small one, so I'll go."
They went up, and George flew around for half an hour and did all kinds of tricks in the air.
When they came down again, Mark was very glad to be back safely, and he said to his friend in a shaking voice, "Well, George, thank you very much for those two trips in your plane."
George was very surprised and said, "Two trips?"
"Yes, my first and my last," answered Mark.
He Won
Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself.
Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?
Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won.
Story 1Three Good Friends
One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can’t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant’s home. Then, three of them become good friends.
故事一 三个好朋友
一天, 一只猴子在河边骑车。
寓言故事:
画蛇添足
几个人以一壶酒为赌注,规定谁先画出一条蛇,谁就能得到这壶酒。其中一个人最先画成,他伸手取过酒壶,正要把酒喝掉的时候,四处一看别人还没画完,他便左手持壶,右手继续画着说:“我还能再给这条蛇添上几条脚呢!”蛇脚还没画完,另一个人已经画好了蛇的人从他手里夺过酒壶,边喝边说:“蛇本来是就没有脚的,你怎么能给他添上脚呢?”
Adding Feet to a Drawn Snake
A group of people staked a globlet of wine on drawing a snake on the ground. The one whoever finished the drawning first would win the globet of wine.Then,one of them came out first and complacently took up the globet,ready to drink.Seeing nobody around him had finished yet,he held the wine in his left hand and said:"Oh,there is still time for me to add some feet to the snake."So saying,he used the other hand to do it.But before he could finish the feet,another man completed his snake.He immediately seized the vessel and cried:"A snake is born without feet.How can you add feet to it?"With these words,he gulped down the wine.
插图请看参考资料网址>>>>>>>>>
参考资料: http://pic1.997788.com/mini/shopstation/pic/PA/00/0050/005008/PA00500847.jpg
第一篇 老鼠嫁女儿Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸
He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人
But, who was the greatest person in the world?
但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?
Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人
The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话
“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云
If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
只要他一出现,我就被遮住了
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
老鼠爸爸就去找云
“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风
If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
老鼠爸爸就去找风
“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
只要他一出现,我就被挡住了
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找墙
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!
The mouse father was very happy.
老鼠爸爸好开心!
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。
Long ago there were two hunchbacks. One was kind but the other was mean and spiteful. The two hunchbacks cold not work in the village because everybody made fun of them; therefore they went into the hills to cut wood. That is, the kind one cut all the wood since the mean and spiteful one was very lazy and was always telling his companion;
"Ay!, how sick I am today. It is better if you go and cut the wood this week." His partner, being kind-hearted, would go into the mountains and do all the work week after week.
One day, when the mean one had stayed at home as usual, the good woodcutter worked very hard and was very tired. Since his house was far away, he decided to camp near a small spring. About midnight, the woodcutter heard someone singing. At first he thought that somebody had camped near by but when he had listened to what was being sung, he realized that the voices he heard were not human.
从前有二个罗锅。
以上就是英语小故事的全部内容,three of them become good friends.故事一 三个好朋友 一天, 一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里。